Dienstag, 30. August 2016

Hoarding Day

Last Friday I met my first animal hoarder. It was fun, I was verbally abused, illegally filmed and photographed and conspiracy theories were wrought. Unfortunately, the crazy lady hid about 22 of her 47 dogs because someone warned her, so that sucks, kinda.
I also made new friends, fellow abusees you could say, and I'll probably have to deal with a frivolous lawsuit, because that's what you get when you stand around sheepishly and try not to get in anyone's way, but just slightly inside the line of sight. I really feel for the policemen, though. Those poor bastards took the brunt of old-lady-rage.
At this moment, I feel slightly disaffected and dizzy, so I'm going to take a nap and hug my dog. My one dog, because that's normal. Okay, even two dogs would be manageable, given I have so much space, but everything above that would be too much for me. I'm still trying to imagine living with 40 dogs, but I can't. I'm sorry, I can't.
Fun times! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...