Getting your first review is a special moment in the life of every author. Reviews are like badges you get for work done well, and they are handed out by the people who matter most: Readers. I'm so hyped right now!
I already mentioned finishing "Shapeshifter", my first story ever, I think, but now it also got its own review - check it out here!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
It's not the end - New Website!
This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...
-
This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...
-
Welcome, willkommen, bienvenue, bienvenido! I finally got around to designing a blog for my work as an author and I'm thrilled you found...
-
Last Friday I met my first animal hoarder. It was fun, I was verbally abused, illegally filmed and photographed and conspiracy theories were...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen