Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

Back, but not really


Hello guys and gals!

I'm back from my trip to Greece and feeling much more relaxed than before.
Here's the reason for that:


The sea actually looked like that, no editing needed!

Unfortunately, uni has had a death grip on my brain ever since I came back. I'll be starting on Wednesday, 5th, and I seem to be running from one task to the next, ever since my acceptance mail came. It's funny to study English when I've already gotten the certificate needed to finish the course, but well! I'll be counting on a lot of free time to write throughout the lectures.

I'm trying to find time to work on my projects with my beta reader and my editor, but I haven't written a word in the last ten days. Here's to hoping it won't stick!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...