Donnerstag, 26. April 2018

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D

There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted to, and I've finally had enough. Now I'm hosting my own website and transferring the blog over there. Everything in one place and way prettier than Blogger could ever do it!

This is my new website:

http://www.hannahlcorrie.com


This blog will not be continued! If you liked it, please change your bookmark to the new website, I will continue blogging and brainfarting there.

Thank you for your patience with me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...