Montag, 8. August 2016

Hannah's Cyberpunk Playlist

Soooo... how do I get in the mood to write?
Usually it just takes music and the right kind of circumstances to get me going on a new story. I tend to hamster songs into playlists, because this allows me easy access to the right mood. I recently started plotting a Cyberpunk-Romance and a matching playlist, so I'll share it with you.
Each and every song in this has its own meaning for me and gives me a boost to write either something aggressive, something fearful, something relaxed or something vaguely or blatantly erotic.

Listen in, find out if the songs move you! :)



Love,
Hannah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...