Dienstag, 2. August 2016

Clumsy little me

I'm a big dog lover, as I mentioned before. I realize that I only have enough time for one dog, but I sometimes take in foster dogs for a few weeks, usually in the summer months. Right now, my foster is this little lady:

 

Unfortunately, she hates cats. My cats hate her too, so I can't just let her run in the garden whenever she feels like it. I walk her outside on the leash when the cats are there too, which was what I did last night.
And promptly missed the last step, twisting my ankle.
So now I can't walk her at all, or wear shoes for that matter. But at least I learned how to wrap a perfect dressing on my ankle, so there's that :)

I'm still wondering why people with a twisted ankle act like they're unable to stand at all in the movies, because standing honestly isn't a problem right now, it's just the walking that hurts like a bitch. I can drive better than put on my shoes!
Still, it doesn't help my foster dog. She needs two one-hour-walks a day to keep her calm, otherwise she starts to lick the floor, hunts shadows on the wall and whines excessively. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll think of something. Soon-ish.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...