Sonntag, 21. August 2016

A sudden poll appears!

Hello dearies!

Some of you might know that I am the author behind "Shapeshifter", a story on Literotica and Gay Authors that started me on writing romance and erotica back in the day. I've finished that story a few days ago (yeah baby!), but since that fateful night, I've been haunted by so many story ideas that my (Ever-)notebook has been constantly gaining weight like an old lady-bodybuilder.
I'm absolutely planning on writing each and every one of them, but I need your help! On the right beneath my Google+ badge you'll find a (poorly formatted, thanks blogspot) poll with a range of choices, and I'd like you to choose what you'd like to read next.
My Friday Fade-Out will still run for a few weeks, probably until the end of year, but I like to be prepared!

If you'd like to go a bit further with the whole "ending my free-range-existence", you're welcome to leave additional suggestions as to what I should write in your chosen category in the ways of a comment to this blog entry!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...