I'm so happy, I could burst into confetti made of little hearts!
My artist friend finished the cover for "Shapeshifter" and it's glorious! I'm still editing the story, but now that I've got the cover, I've got a reason to speed things up and get this done quickly.
Check it out:
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
It's not the end - New Website!
This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...
-
This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...
-
Welcome, willkommen, bienvenue, bienvenido! I finally got around to designing a blog for my work as an author and I'm thrilled you found...
-
Last Friday I met my first animal hoarder. It was fun, I was verbally abused, illegally filmed and photographed and conspiracy theories were...

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen