Donnerstag, 10. November 2016

Supporting the arts

A friend of mine is an artist, one of those who show their works on Deviant Art and other sites, but hardly earn money with it. She loves painting and drawing, and people still think that you're supposed to get stuff from artists for free, because they need the "exposure". Draw for free, play music for free, write for free,... That's not okay.
I decided to stop this circle and hired her to draw a cover for one of my books, "Shapeshifter". It worked great, the picture is absolutely beautiful, and I'm the happiest author in the world right now. When it's finished and I'm through editing the story, I'll show it here so you can drool over it. And I'll be more than happy to give you the contact details for my dear artist friend ;)

On another, equally happy note: The crazy dog lady lawsuit against me was dropped, yeah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...