My dearies!
Some of you probably wonder why there hasn't been a Friday Fade-Out yet, and I'm sorry for that. I found a kitty cat that's occupying a lot of time, and of course, exams. There always seem to be exams in times where I wish I could write more! Since I've had bad exam nerves for all of my life, I'm all but unable to function in the weeks before an exam, and there go my Friday Fade-Outs... Sigh-worthy!
At least I'm making progress with my secret novel project and editing Shapeshifter, so maybe there will be something to buy for you soon! :) Fingers crossed!
Love,
Hannah
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
It's not the end - New Website!
This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...
-
This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...
-
Welcome, willkommen, bienvenue, bienvenido! I finally got around to designing a blog for my work as an author and I'm thrilled you found...
-
Last Friday I met my first animal hoarder. It was fun, I was verbally abused, illegally filmed and photographed and conspiracy theories were...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen