Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016

Cats, Exams and Christmas

My dearies!

Some of you probably wonder why there hasn't been a Friday Fade-Out yet, and I'm sorry for that. I found a kitty cat that's occupying a lot of time, and of course, exams. There always seem to be exams in times where I wish I could write more! Since I've had bad exam nerves for all of my life, I'm all but unable to function in the weeks before an exam, and there go my Friday Fade-Outs... Sigh-worthy!
At least I'm making progress with my secret novel project and editing Shapeshifter, so maybe there will be something to buy for you soon! :) Fingers crossed!

Love,
Hannah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...