Montag, 20. November 2017

Boy Meets Boy Reviews: Shapeshifter

 Wheee!

Shapeshifter got a review from Boy Meets Boy Reviews! I faced my own fears and did it-- my first foray into the world of reviews had me in knots for weeks after I gave it a try. There's nothing more horrible than waiting for something you aren't quite sure will end well, but all in all, I'm glad I jumped over my shadow and tried my luck. Here's the review they wrote for my first published novel, "Shapeshifter":

Boy Meets Boy Reviews: Guest Review: Shapeshifter by Hannah L. Corrie

With NaNoWriMo still riding me hard, it'll take some time until I'll have another book to throw out into the world, but reading this gave me a boost of confidence I dearly needed. I can do this!... I think. :)

Love,
Hannah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...