Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016

Another URL Update

I've made a booboo - all those google accounts confused me so much, I actually created the new official blog with a wrong account. And since there's no way to move my author's blog from account A to account B, I had to download the whole thing, delete it, and create it fresh under a new url with my author's account.

I've been running around for an hour, updating all the sources where I already published my old new address. A little thinking before acting could have spared me this. Alas, now it is done.
If you bookmarked my new site, puh-lease update and forgive me! No more booboos after this, I promise!

Also, you might notice that I've invited myself as a guest author. I had to do so, because I have more than 15 GB of data on my old account that I can't just up and move all willy-nilly. Inviting myself to be guest author allows me to give you quick updates without having to log out and in again. I'll also be reachable through both accounts, although "Hannah L. Corrie" will always be the better choice.

This will remain the new site: https://hannahcorrie.blogspot.com

And to burn that image into your minds:

Love,
Hannah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...