Freitag, 17. März 2017

Shapeshifter is published!

I finally got around to finishing my most beloved baby, "Shapeshifter". Phew, what a ride!
Not only is this the first book I ever wrote, it's also my first try at self-publishing. So many firsts, ha! We'll see how it goes, but I'm happy either way. Happy I got myself to the point where I actually clicked "Publish now" and happy because I did what I set out to do in 2009: Have this story on a shelf, no matter what.
I took down the old version of Shapeshifter from my other blog, but left two chapters online and added a link to the Smashwords-Shop where you can buy it. Even if you already know this story, please consider buying it if you liked it. I polished it and fixed some of the older chapters before publishing, so maybe you'll find something new? :)

You can find Shapeshifter here:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

It's not the end - New Website!

This is the last time I change URLs, I promise :D There are just things I missed on this blog, things I couldn't do but dearly wanted ...